Sunday, April 24, 2011

POW, POW, POW, The Easter Bunny Is Dead!

So, I was walking down the highway, with a Bebe gun in my hand, no one was on the highway, so I decided to play around with my new found toy. With me wearing glasses & not having exactly 20/20 vision, I started shooting the Bebe gun, & then suddenly, I heard a noise, so I looked around to find where the noise came from, so then I notice & I see a cute little bunny rabbit, dead on the side of the highway with a basket full of colorful eggs.

POW, POW, POW, the Easter bunny is DEAD!

Bunny rabbit, you should have known that tricks are not for the true followers of The Most High God & Christ!

Amos 5:21 (KJV): I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Isaiah 1:14 (KJV): Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Jeremiah 10:1-2 (KJV):

1. Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2. Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment